Registrations for 2022 Summer camp are now open!
SimplySmart Child Care Centre & Montessori’s Summer Camp takes the hassle away from summer time planning! We offer a program that is exciting, educational and fun! Various themes each week to keep your child engaged and interested.
Why choose SimplySmart Summer Camp?
• Flexible: Our program runs from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm so need to worry about before & after school care. Our camp program takes children from the ages of 4 to 6. If your child is under the age of 4, they would be in our preschool program for the summer. Preschool rates would apply +25.00 for meals.
• Convenient: A 8-week-long camp that covers all the summer weeks you need when school is out
• Low Teacher to Student Ratio: 1:10 or lower teacher to student ratio is observed
• Holistic: Fun and educational topics along with outdoor activities & workshops every week to keep children engaged and having fun
• Fun: Spacious and fun playground, perfect for outdoor play and fun in the sun.
• Healthy: One nutritious hot lunch and two snacks included so that you don’t have to worry about packing lunch boxes!
At SimplySmart your child will be with lower ratios than other camps and will get the attention they need. We have integrated Summer camp with Kindergarten learning to create an environment where your child can catch up with the learning they have missed and have fun in the summer. The day will be scheduled, with children involved in Math, STEM, craft, outdoor, and other activities.
Please note: Enrollments for Kindergarten 2022 Fall program for children aged 4 to 6 years old are open now too. SimplySmart is very suitable for kindergarteners to have a safe and healthy environment with lower ratios and a great kindergarten curriculum. Register Now!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Meals are provided at an extra cost.
Limited spaces available at the below campuses only:
Register your child today. Fill in our Book a tour form and a team member will contact you within 24-48 hours.
Every week will have a special theme
Week 1: July 4-8 Science – Experiment Fun
Week 2: July 11-16 Animals – A trip around Europe
Week 3: July 18-22 Engineering – You can build what?
Week 4: July 25-29 Math – Sorting, graphing and numbers: Oh my!
Week 5: August 2-5 Science – Mad scientist on the loose (4-day week)
Week 6: August 8-12 Science – Animal Habits and Habitats
Week 7: August 15-19 Engineering – How things work and move?
Week 8: August 22-26 Math – Estimating, calculating and more