Founded in 2012 SimplySmart has grown to 2 locations with more to come in the future. We at SimplySmart learn and evolve everyday to create and design facilities and programs keeping a child’s needs in mind. We also use technology and embrace it. Why a SimplySmart Franchise?
- SimplySmart Brand recognition will drive parents’ trust in your program and care
- Our learning and enriched program has been developed with detailed research and input from different educators and will be available to you
- Our business knowledge and strategy support will help drive revenue and enrollments for your school
- Our licensing knowledge and support will make operations management easier for you
- Our teacher training program will enable your teachers to learn and implement a consistently proven program in your school
We are always here to support you from site selection, to lease negotiation, to provide you with the tools and processes and support you in the licensing and financing process. SimplySmart will always be there!
It takes between 18 to 24 months to find a location, construct and open a SimplySmart franchise. The process begins with Candidate Enquiry and then the initial interview.
- Candidate enquiry
a. Are you financially eligible partner? Cost of opening a SimplySmart Franchise is anywhere between $500,000 to $850,000 depending on the size of the location
b. Liquid asset requirement is $250,000 to $500,000 depending on the size of the location
c. Do you have the qualifications to be a SimplySmart Franchisee? Some of the qualifications we are looking for are – Passion for early childhood learning, business acumen, professional and presentable at all times, ability to have fun, represent SimplySmart, team player and committed to excellence.
- Initial Franchise Interview
This is an introduction meeting to understand the needs of the candidate and figure out if there is a fit. After the first step we go into the detailed process of Franchising.